Wednesday, September 14, 2011

DAMN! I have to give up some more STUFF???!!!!!

Do you find yourself sacrificing more than your husband since you got married? What types of things do you or have you given up in order to make the marriage work? Have you given your money towards your husband’s dreams? Have you sacrificed your credit? Have you put your dreams on hold? How did that work out for you?



I was at a wedding a few weeks ago and the Minister said to the WIFE-TO-BE (as he was marrying the couple), "...Help your husband make his dreams come true..." I was taken aback and even caught a small attitude for a moment. I made a face and even did a little smirk over at my own husband! The minister didn't tell the husband to be to 'help make his wife's dreams come true!’ Or even tell the wife to make sure you make your own dreams come true TOO! Or does that not matter when you get married? Is it all about the husband’s vision and dreams? And should your dreams, goals and vision be tied into his? And if yours are different that means putting yours on the back burner so his can be manifested first? Man, this is heavy. I know we are created to be our husband's helpmate BUT ........... (right here I have gotten speechless...) I will end this blogpost for today.

No comments: