Sunday, November 13, 2011

I won! I won! I won the contest!

Guess what! I won the Black Swan Style Swap Contest. I received the news two weeks ago but I just haven't been able to update my blog. The contest ended on October 31 and I emailed the lady in charge on November 4th to find out the results. Well, she called me right back and told me she has good news for me! She said, "Not only were you a finalist and won $500 but you are also the Grand Prize Winner of $4,500!!!" What a grand total of $5,000! I almost jumped out of my office! I was so excited and so thankful. BUT BUT BUT the not so great news is that I won't get it until early.2012.  So no Christmas shopping with that money! It is still a blessing none the less. The original gift was supposed to be a trip for two to Boston, hotel stay, and more. They decided to just give the value of the grand prize. That is fine with me!

I am so happy and I appreciate all the votes from my friends and family! It really did matter. It really did count!

No comments: