Friday, February 10, 2012

My last WIFE Blog Post! Thanks for the Support!

Hello all & Happy Friday!

I want to take this time to tell you this will be my last blog post on W.I.F.E. I am closing down shop. I am not finished blogging though! Yaaaaaaay!  It's just that I want to be more honest about Marriage and I can't do that without sharing more. I can't share more without sometimes saying not-so-nice things about my husband (because no one is perfect right?)! And because I would never just throw him under the bus, and I am tired of tip toeing around certain subjects, holding back .... I am going to end it. (The blog not the marriage.)

Yes, I want WIFE to become an organization to help the mental mind state of Married Women but I believe that website should be an organizational website not a blog about following me. So, I will still do WIFE things here in my city - but it just won't be a blog dedicated to it. It was also frustrating trying to always tie topics into Family and Marriage. If you can see towards the end, I started getting away from it. Not on purpose but I was just burnt out on Marriage (especially when I couldn't say what I really want to say).

SO, I have started another blog page. This blog site is more ME. It's focuses around 3 things, Living Smart, Simple & Stylish! I love a great deal and when I find it - I share it. I love sharing anything that will help something. It's like a get a rush. Many deals or opportunities I have been given or have come across I never shared on the blog. I shared them on my facebook page. I will still have marriage topic days, it just won't be an everyday thing.

Again, I want to thank you for supporting WIFE for 2 years. It's been an interesting ride and I understand I am starting from scratch with this blog, but I am up for the ride!

Please visit http://www.bernettastyle.blogspot.com/ and LIKE, FOLLOW & SHARE.

See you on the other side.
This page will remain up for a few weeks, then.... light out!

3 comments:

Michael Snapp said...

Hi, my girlfriend of a year had a bit broke up with me and went back to her EX-boyfriend. She said our relationship lacked the conversation piece because am a very quiet person and she don't feel loved by me. I felt heart broken and it affected me that i couldn't concentrate properly at my place of work for i very much loved her and need to get her back and my last chance was getting a love spell. I entered on the website http://doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com and made contact with the Doctor for i read that he has a lot of positive feedback with his spells. I’m not disappointed because my lover came back to me within 24 hours after getting a love spell from the Doctor called Osemu Okpamen. We are happy couples now and if you need any kind of help, Email him on ( doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com or whats-app +2348135254384 ). Michael Snapp, +1 (305) 647-6660 USA.

Serah pallin said...

Should you ever require the services of a hacker, i implore you to try your very best to hire only professionals. CYBERHACKTON@GMAIL.COM will increase your chances of getting your job completed. i was able to hire the services of an elite, asides the fact that i was provided a permanent solution to the service he rendered me but he gave a very efficient customer experience. he carried me along with every process and didn't leave me in the dark.
contact; CYBERHACKTON@GMAIL.COM

*University grades changing
*Twitters hack
*email accounts hack
*Websites hack
*Facebook hack
*Control devices remotely hack
*Burner Numbers hack
*Any social media account hack
*Android & iPhone Hack
*Text message interception hack

Linda T said...

I just found your blog and as quickly as I found it I also found that you were no longer updating it. I don't know if you check messages or not but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading it and wish you the best in whatever you are doing now.