Monday, May 24, 2010

Children: Who are there role models and are the teachers left to raise our children?

Today's video blog is about our future! Our children. Who are you children's role models? Is it you? Is it a celebrity? Do you have control over that? I hope that I am my children's role model. I strive for that daily. I can't tell my children, "Make me your role model!" But by my actions in front of my children (and even when they are not around) will allow them to see me and how a mother, wife and just a good person should behave. I can't tell them who not to look up to, but I can have a major influence because I can control (for as long as I can) who they watch on TV, listen to on the radio, etc.

Part 2 (please watch) goes into children and the teachers. Why do some parents expect the teachers to teach our kids absolutely everything and impart absolutely nothing! Tisk, Tisk, Tisk! We welcome you to watch and comment!

No comments: