Sunday, July 18, 2010
Do you have a SOUL TIE?
Soul-tie: physically, emotionally, spiritually an individual yielding themselves to another person. There are good and bad soul ties. There are godly and ungodly soul ties. Soul ties bind like ropes!
1. Any person you had sex with - you have a soul tie. Also, are there unhealed memories of this person? When you think of this person does it bring a smile to your face? You have a soul tie!
2.Unable to focus - your thoughts are always on this person.
3. *sorry can't make out my handwriting*
4. Impractical frame of reference - always comparing your man to this person.
5. Fingerprint on your soul - *didn't get his explanation on this one.*
6. Inability to connect with your spouse. - self explanatory, you really can't connect because there is a block there. You are really already connected with someone else or your mind won't free up memories or let go to be able to really connect with your spouse the way you should.
7. Weight on your emotions -
8. Desire to escape from reality - wondering what coulda, woulda, shoulda - and might could be right now!
9. Spirit of heaviness on you.
10. You can sense thoughts of what the other person is thinking. - I mean you are literrally connected like that. I have a friend who is great friends with their ex and they still finish each other sentences! And they have been ex's for over 10 years.
Like I said, if you have some or all of the things listed above, you have a soul tie to someone. When he was calling them out, I was like WOW! This is so very interesting and I could really understand why it's important to wait until you get married to have sex (I say that because I am a Christian and follow Jesus!). Sex with this one, that one and the other one can really mess you up! And for women because we get so emotionally invested, it could really mess us up. He talked about how soul ties can mess your marriage up! It was deep.
Well, how do you get rid of the soul-tie. You have to first acknowledge that it exist, bring it before God and be ready to really let it go. That is so easier said than done. And just because you say out of your mouth, "I'm ready!" doesn't mean it happens like that! Somethings happen by only fasting and prayer, and I am not saying that this is the way of getting rid of the soul tie. I am saying that something as strong as a soul tie really takes you spending some time with God and really being ready to let this person go and doing what it takes to walk away mentally!
Honestly, what do you think?