Sunday, July 11, 2010

Who do you trust? Your friend or your man?

I think this is a good question because many times when this question is asked women automatically jump up and I say, "I trust my man b/c my friend might want my man, she might be jealous! Is she really even my friend!" But we are not talking about that 'friend'. We are talking about your best friend, your main girl.... if your main girl tells you she saw your dream celebrity on the street you would believe her, so why wouldn't you believe her if she told you - your man was out there doing wrong? You tell your man (not that you heard it from her, but just what you were told) and of his version doesn't match. Who do you believe? If the girl is really your friend, what would she gain by lying to you? I am not telling you who to trust..... you really have to know your friend and your man, I am just asking the questions!

Enjoy the video..... it's a good one!

4 comments:

anita littles said...

FOR ME I CAN SAY I WOULD BELIEVE MY FRIEND, HOWEVER MY MOTTO IS, IF YOUR HUSBAND ISN'T MENTALLY, PHYISCALLY OR EMOTIONALLY ABUSING YOU, YOU CAN ALWAYS WORK IT OUT. I BELIEVE MOST MARRIED MEN TRULY LOVE THEIR WIVES, JUST WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT EVERY NOW&AGAIN. THAT BEING SAID, NOW WOULD BE THE TIME FOR COUNSEING&IF THAT DIDN'T WORK, PRAY THAT GOD DELIVER HIM FROM HIS ADDICTION. AND NO I AM NOT CONDONING CHEATING1

Southern Wifey said...

I would believe my friend. Most men would naturally deny or flip the story on you. Even once your best friend tells you the what ever. Ultimately it is up to you and your spouse to work it out.

Anonymous said...

both or neither dont have a best friend and not sure about my man.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Ladies I loved the topic its a serious situation b/c no women wants to be told by anyone that they saw her husband doing anything with anyone besides her. I would thank my friend for telling me an ask her to keep her mouth closed, then the most important thing to do is seek Jesus first on how to or when to confront him b/c you know that you will be feeling uneasy or upset no matter how much you trust him you are going to feel something about it whether little or big b/c you are human but he is too and should know better, so confront him the right way with respect ,b/c you don't want to blow things up and risk your marriage if its not that important, if somethings going on further your intuition or if u have a relationship with GOD the Holy spirit will let you know and tell you how to deal with it. We have to always keep up guard b/c the enemy is here to destroy marriages so we have to pray be wise and learn how to SHUT UP, build,rebuild,trust,love and communicate to keep and save our marriages no matter what. Be a women about it a good women with some common scense.