Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Ladies! I hope and pray your Christmas is a great one. Feel free to share your stories below! What did your hubby get you? What did you get him? The kids? How did it go with family? What happened?

I am currently the only one up! My husband and children are still SLEEP! Its 8:11am and you know that's late for kids on Christmas, but they stayed up late too! Last night we put reindeer food (oatmeal and glitter) out in the backyard. My son brought it home from school. My son is really into Christmas this year and all he wanted was a Wii! He wrote a letter to Santa and we put in the mailbox too! He prayed for it too! And up until last night he still hasn't saw us go get a Wii so he said, "Santa didn't get my letter Mommy." I asked, "How do you know?" He responded, "Because I still don't have a Wii!" I said,"Christmas is tomorrow, so wait and see what happens!"

I can't wait until he opens the last box under the tree. We got him the Red Wii and it came with the new Super Mario game. Well enjoy your weekend!
WIFE
Why Isnt Forever Easy

No comments: