Friday, January 7, 2011

"The GAME" is returning to BET 1.11.11

Are you ready? Are your ready? Are you ready? I am for sure. I have been waiting for almost 2 years for this show to return! And it will next Tuesday at 10pm est! I call myself the number 1 fan but I am sure there are thousands that have the same claim.

When this show went off the air in 2009, I was one the many fans that wrote the CW network president as well as signing the petition by Mara Brock Akil (show creator) to get the show back. I was upset when CW cancelled Girlfriends without giving Joan the wedding she deserved, so when the GAME got cancelled - I just couldn't believe it! Let's try to get BET to pick up Girlfriends too!

From what I read, when the Game returns it will pick up 2 years later. So Melanie and Derwin will be married and Melanie is trying to deal with Derwin's son! I wonder how Jenae is as the "Baby Mama!" Tasha Mac is dating Terrance J from 106 and park. She says, "I'm not a cougar, I'm a mountain lion!" Oooooh, I can't wait to see that! I liked her with Rick FOX "Rick-Fox"! But I guess times change. Meagan Good has also been added to the cast, but I am not sure what her role will be!

Whenever this show was on, my friends and I had an emailing party going on. We know it's just a show but we love the characters and really want the best for them. They make us laugh for real, make us cry, make us think and get us to talking! The show had good writing on the CW network (that's what got us hooked), so I hope it goes to another level while at BET! I know the show debut is going to be a hour but I wish it was an hour every week! I also believed they picked a good night too! Tuesday night - everybody is home! CW originally had them on Monday (which was another good night), then moved them to Sunday, then to Friday! I knew that was the beginnings of the end! Well, if you are a fan of the show - I meet you Tuesday night on BET!

No comments: