Wednesday, May 11, 2011

If God gave you a ONE DAY FREE PASS to do something that no one would ever know about, what would you do?

A good friend of mine asked me this question today. She didn't mention but it's still a great question. My friends and I immediately responded (via email) with what we would do and I thought this would be a great question for the blog.

So, what would you do if you would not get caught and no one would ever know AND GOD gave you a free one day pass? Man, I will not say what I will do because too many people read this blog (even though they don't comment, but I wish they would! hint hint!) and unlike my "friends" - they might judge! Just know that I would do something that I have no business doing and have a great day with a smile on my face all day long!

What about you?

1 comment:

Wife L said...

I think that I would cheat to see the greener grass just for that one day! Go somewhere exotic and leave my life behind!