Friday, January 27, 2012
HELP THIS HUSBAND!!?? He can't keep up & feeling bad for his WIFE!
It's a great question. And it's a real life topic. So I ask the question to you all, he wants to hear from you. Are you a woman whose boyfriend/husband can't keep up with you? Maybe he can't keep an erection for long? Maybe he is just not good anymore? Is it disappointing? Do you discuss this with him? Have you started looking elsewhere? Would you consider using a vibrator to keep you satisfied or a boy toy?
I am a part of a Social Organization called Mocha Moms and we are going to start reading this book called, The Secret Lives of Wives, where over 200 women were interviewed about how they stay married. Some of these women have boyfriends, secret vacations, etc.
I think that is a very hard situation for a woman to be in. Here you are, wanting to have sex, good sex, long sex, passionate sex and your man can't keep up. I would be very disappointed, but think about what he is going through. I am sure that man probably has his own disappointing thoughts about it. Men are very prideful and just the thought of not really satisfying their woman and being able to see it on her face.....I am sure does something to them. Well, I would say to the MAN, first go get checked out. I think it's important to see if it's anything medical that can be treated or reversed. Is it stress? Are you overweight? Do you exercise? Are you still even turned on when being with your wife? I think the issue can easily go beyond, "He just can't keep up!" Unless it's just old age and 30's is not old!
Some possible steps to take:
1) See a doctor. There are many reasons that a man cannot perform effectively and if you never get fully checked out your symptoms can get worse.
2) See a therapist. Sometimes things are mental? Do you have something on your mind? Is there something you are holding in, holding back or holding on too? Go with your spouse.
3) Exercise. If you are out of shape or overweight, you surely can't perform to your maximum potential. Exercise will help you lose weight and gain more energy for sex and life in general.
4) Eat Healthy. There are so many foods that are stimulants. Do a little research and stop eating foods that weigh you down and make you tired! Eat more fruits and veggies!
5) Explore other ways to satisfy each other. Are you comfortable using toys together? Oral sex? Fingers? (LOL! I am laughing typing this!) Also, try going slow! Sometimes when you go hard and fast, you tire yourself out!!
Well ladies, this husband wants to know how you cope because he probably wants to get understand of what his wife may be going through. So let's help him out.