Saturday, April 3, 2010

Would you want to know if your husband was cheating?

Hello WIVES!

I got the idea for this question in the last post! A young lady ask would you really want to know if your husband is cheating. Would you trust the source? I thought... a great question b/c some women say they want to know but as soon as they are told, they either don't do anything with the information or shoot the messenger.

Well, if it were me I SURELY DO WANT TO KNOW IF MY HUSBAND IS CHEATING. But like a blogger posted, come to me with evidence. An email, text, picture, the actual chick! But don't come to me with your "I think he is doing something!" Because he might not be and now you have me stressing out, watching him more closely, sleeping with one eye open. And he might be...but because you think he is, I don't have any real proof and now I accuse him and he has an opportunity to cover his tracks.

Also, you have to check out the source. Why would a true friend try to hurt you? How were you told? Was it sincere or was it like "Ahhh, that's why he's cheating!" I definitely would want to know b/c then I have an option to leave or stay. If I never know, I can not make that decision. The person who knows is making the decision for me. Now reverse it. Would I tell someone if I knew their husband was cheating? I really don't know. It depends on my relationship with her and what I really know about her husband. She may not want to know or she might already know. It's very touchy! A true friend I would tell for sure. The thing about it is, you can not judge if the WIFE doesn't leave him or leaves him and takes him back. You did your due diligence.

Chime in...

7 comments:

Wife Chrissy said...

Of course I would. I agree with you WIFE about needing some hard core evidence but even if you suspect or see something that doesn't quite look right, I would still want to know so I can investigate it myself. I would never dismiss anything someone has to tell me because you never know. So ladies, if you see or know something about my husband, call me, text me, facebook me, whatever. I have no problem rolling up on him Joey Greico style.

Now as far as telling someone about their cheating husband, I would definitely tell because I think every woman has the right to know. If you choose to believe me or not, well that's up to you but I would still think that I've done the right thing.

LADY G said...

I KNEW MY HUSBAND WAS CHEATING BECAUSE I SAW HIM DRIVING THE YOUNG LADY TO THE MOVIES AND AT THAT TIME, HE DID NOT CARE TO PASS BY MY JOB ON THE WAY TO THE MOVIES(ON BELTJEN ROAD) WHILE I WAS AT WORK. HOW EMBARASSING? SO, LADIES I CAUGHT HIM WITH ANOTHER WOMAN AND WAS SO DISGUSTED WITH HIM. YES, HE USED ME FOR HIS FINANCIAL GAIN WHILE CHEATING ON ME HEAVILY, THE ENTIRE TIME. HE HAD LOADS OF INFIDELITY IN HIS HEART SO LET'S HOPE FOR HIS SAKE THAT HIS NEW MARRIAGE HAS CHANGED HIM ALL FOR THE BETTER.

Wife Z said...

Wow! So what happened after you saw him taking the chick to the movies?

Anonymous said...

If I knew one of my friends husbands was cheating I would confront him and then tell his wife. Especially if we have been good friends for a long time, that's like family and you don't mess with family. I have a girl friend unfortunately that had to find out her husband was cheating because he gave her a sexually transmitted disease. Now I probably would have snap, crackle and popped on him quickly. But anyway, wives be careful.

LADY G said...

I NEVER TOLD HIM ABOUT IT. IT WAS ONLY REVENGE BECAUSE I CHEATED ON HIM EONS AGO. HE WAS TRYING TO HURT ME INTENTIONALLY AND HE SUCCEEDED. ANOTHER LESSON LIFE LEARNED. I FEEL SO SORRY FOR HIS WIFE WHO HAS NO IDEA WHOM SHE MARRIED. I HAVE FAITH THAT ONE DAY WHEN SHE AT LEAST EXPECTS IT, SHE WILL DISCOVER THE TRUTH ON HER OWN.

Wife z said...

Wow Lady G! So what is going on with you now? Are you remarried? Dating? Do you feel that you still have baggage from the previous relationship? If he came back would you take him back?

LADY G said...

TO WIFE Z...
I AM CURRENTLY IN COLLEGE, NOT DATING IN QUITE SOME TIME. I HAVE USED THIS SITE AS THERAPHY TO FINALLY ELIMINATE THE BAGGAGE FROM MY PREVIOUS RELATIONSHIP THAT WAS QUITE DEVASTATING TO MY EMOTIONAL WELL-BEING. IF HE CAME BACK, I WOULD NOT TAKE HIM BACK. THE OLD SAYING GOES, IF YOU GO BACK, YOU FALL BACK. IT'S TRUE, IT HAS TAKEN ME OVER TEN YEARS TO HEAL MY ONCE BROKENED SPIRIT.